Saturday 10 October 2015

THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN MAGIC WILL NEVER FIND IT

THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN MAGIC WILL NEVER FIND IT


By wakeup-world.com - Shubhra Chaturvedi

We live on a blue planet that circles around a ball of fire next to a moon that moves the sea, and you don’t believe in miracles?
The only place to be is in the present, the past is a memory and the future is a dream. People say their call to god or their prayers are going unanswered and lose faith so easily, but how can you expect god or the power to help you if you aren’t home and the door goes unanswered? If you are busy thinking of yesterday or tomorrow you are never really in the present.

I am not a philosopher or a mystic. I am just a regular girl. And the last few years have been hard – quite hard. But through this time I have understood that it was all necessary for me to be where I am today, and if even one event didn’t go the way it did I wouldn’t have been on this wonderful journey. I had a persistent voice in my head asking me to share my learnings, lessons of my favourite books and quotes that helped me believe in magic. I hope this helps you heal and move to a better place in your life.

Do You Believe in Magic?

It is alright to be sad, as Khalil Gibran said “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” You will never understand the importance of happiness, the pure love of the world if you haven’t been in pain. We all need darkness to see the stars and the moon. It was through the difficult times; when I thought it was just about time to give up that I was shown the light at the end of the tunnel. It was times when I thought I had no one, that god sent me angels from whom I have learnt so much. We keep imagining some magical creature with wings to come by and save us, but in reality you cannot see their wings, they are all around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment