Wednesday 10 July 2013

I am A Big Fan of The Grain "Quinoa"

Hi there

I found this grain a few years ago and I love it.  Its a bit like cous cous but its wheat free and its packed full of B vitamins.  Its super healthy and good for you.  I love to mix it into my stir frys or you could add it to your salad when its cold.  Its really easy to cook and its ready in 10 minutes.  You just need to simmer in a little water until the grain becomes translucent.  You could even have it for breakfast like a porridge.  


This is the grain when its cooked

This is the grain before cooking

There are so many ways to eat this super grain and mix it with all your favourite foods.  If you are looking of ways to eliminate wheat from your diet then this grain is for you.  Its delicious and nutritious.

Thanks for reading my blog
Have a great day!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment