Wednesday 20 June 2018

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR WEIGHT?





ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR WEIGHT?



What should be your ideal weight?

Is weight really that important?



Watch my video where I share with you what I think.





DO YOU WANT TO KICK THE SUGAR HABIT FOR
GOOD?

During perimenopause and menopause, your
hormones are declining and this can make you more sensitive to sugar.

Could your sugar habit be affecting your
sleep?

Could your sugar habit be causing you to
gain weight?

OR even making you anxious and moody?

I am running a Sugar Free Challenge in my
Facebook Group and we start on Monday 25th June 2018.

This is a week long challenge and you will
receive messages from me into your inbox every day

Tips on how to kick the sugar habit for
good 
Motivation to help you kick your sugar
habit
Delicious recipes to make during the week
I will reveal where the hidden sugars are
in food

Together we can kick your sugar habit for
good.  So whether you are brave enough to
go "cold turkey" or want to learn how you can reduce your sugar habit
to wean yourself off the white stuff, this challenge is for you. 

Come and join us for a great week, click
here to sign up - http://bit.ly/2tenVAq

No comments:

Post a Comment